Viridis Group includes core companies and partners. The main core companies are Viridis Investment Ltd, Viridis Investment OOO and WasteConsult.
The history of Viridis Group goes back to 2001, when our first solar project development company was formed. Having gained experience in various parts of the solar value chain and the financial industry, we decided to form Viridis Group as asset management and investment company in in 2014.
We are utilizing obtained experience, established networks and strategic partnerships for targeting emerging markets, focusing on competitive investments in renewable energy generation, storage and distribution without relying on governmental subsidies.
Project design, engineering and management are our partner’s main strengths in the utility scale solar power business. String design, project layouts, feasibility studies, yield optimization, equipment and supplier evaluation as well as entire DC-, AC- and infrastructure designs for utility scale and commercial solar power projects in various geographies and under a variety of environmental conditions are our scope of work.
Renewable Energy Projects
Pipelines and Petrochemical Industries
Founded in 1978, a specialized subsidiary of VIRIDIS Group is an expert in engineering, mechanical and HVAC engineering, energy and communication systems. Over the years, we have developed through internal growth and acquisitions, most notably through the merger of three high-profile oil and gas turbo-machinery maintenance services.
For almost 40 years we’ve been active in the international oil and gas pipeline construction and the petrochemical industry. As reliable partners we can offer you solutions in following category groups:
- Plant layout
- Project management
- Procurement, Export, Installation of the first component and on a turnkey basis
The plants are executed according to DIN, API or GOST and as per your requested standard.
Because the human competencies of a project are one of the most important parts of the equation, our people are recognized experts in their field. What sets VIRIDIS GROUP apart is our commitment to seeing each project through to successful completion. We operate regularly in most of the oil and gas producing regions of the world and have a permanent presence with centers of excellence in Europe and the Middle East. Our work is executed in accordance with the ISO-9001, ISO-14001 and OHSAS 18001 international systems standards, attesting to our ongoing investment towards excellence in quality, health, safety and the environment.
With years of international experience, our partner offers a broad range of integrated services and solutions across the asset life-cycle, during the exploration, development, engineering, construction, commissioning, start-up and production phases of a project. The full depth of our expertise and our breadth of capabilities is available to you in the form that suits you best, from technical assistance to global services contracts and turnkey solutions.
Continuous progress control ensures that the project runs according to the contractual time schedule. Close cooperation with the Client is essential to fully understanding Client’s requirements.
During the project execution our Project Management Team takes over the responsibility for:
- managing the project
- organising mobilisation and infrastructure
- liaising closely with the Client
- coordination and supervision of engineering work and procurement
- activities, which are performed in other locations
- coordination and supervision of construction activities
- coordination and controlling of sub-contractors
Together with our team-partners we perform complete EPCC contracts covering the provision of know-how, detailed engineering, supply of equipment, construction, pre-commissioning and start up as well as claim management and guarantee service.
Food Trade Financing
Monetizing Letters of Credit, Documentary Letters of Credit and Standby Letters of Credit for financing Food Trade with the help of our Banking Network.
Our team has the ability to work across the spectrum of the food industry and are dedicated to structuring a food financing package that is tailored to your specific requirements. We work to provide you with a number of options depending on the asset. such as finance, as well as funding for asset backed transactions.
Waste Recycling Financing
- Reduces the amount of waste sent to landfills and combustion facilities
- Conserves natural resources such as timber, water, and minerals
- Prevents pollution by reducing the need to collect new raw materials
- Saves energy
- Reduces greenhouse gas emissions that contribute to global climate change
- Helps sustain the environment for future generations
- We design and implement complete recycling plants or plant components for treating recyclable materials for a wide variety of applications. Our specialists are at your disposal to determine the best possible processes for your needs. Our plant concepts consist of modules that can be expanded by adding further stages at any time.